"Lyra" Macramé Dog Collar
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
My Pupper's signature range of gorgeous, hand knotted Macrame Dog Accessories are a perfect addition to your fur babe's wardrobe.
Each collar and leash is custom made to order by the My Pupper team on the Sunshine Coast of Australia, making your new piece truly special to you and your dog.
Made using 3 strand 100% cotton rope and durable metal hardware, these gems are 100% sustainable, ticking our "Earth Conscious" box!
*These Macrame designs are currently ONLY AVAILABLE IN 25mm - 20mm will be coming soon*
***You must choose hardware colour, and cotton colour, and leave a comment or email us with your order number letting us know the size you need made for your dog***
- Since our Macrame Dog Collars are NOT adjustable, you must measure your dogs neck the whole way around (with no gap or finger space, as the hardware allows for this) and advise us of your size needed
- Only available in 25mm at this stage (20mm size will be coming soon)
- Prices are shown in certain size ranges, so you must select the size that yours is in
- Please choose the correct price range for your dogs size - if you need a larger size than shown, feel free to send us a message and we will work something out!
Cleaning and Care Guide:
- When washing your dogs new macrame collar or leash, please be gentle in order not to move the knots
- Hand wash with cold water and mild detergent. Let the collar/leash soak in cold water for 20 minutes to remove deep dirt/stains.
- We recommend washing your dog accessories regularly to avoid getting too dirty, try washing the collar/leash every time your Pup gets a bath!